President Obama’s re-election and unexpected gains by Democrats in the Senate have environmental groups gearing up on several fronts to push for more U.S. action on climate change, including a possible resurrection of a proposal to tax the carbon content of fuel…
About Bloomberg BNA
Tag CloudAccounting Antifraud Bank Supervision Biofuels Congress Consumer Protection Copyrights Crime Data Breaches Data Security Derivatives Disclosure Emissions Reduction Employment Issues Energy Energy Efficiency Enforcement EPA Financial Institutions Financial Services Health Care Hedge Funds Information Reporting International Developments International Taxes Internet Investment Advisers Legislation Litigation Mortgages Motor Vehicles Patents Regulatory Reform Renewable Energy SEC Enforcement Securities Securities and Exchange Commission Tax Credits Taxes Tax Havens Tax Legislation Tax Policy Tax Treaties Transfer Pricing Utilities
- ANALYSIS: Fifteen Things to Expect from the U.S. SEC’s Enforcement Division in 2014
- Life Sciences and First-to-File: Predictable Problems
- ANALYSIS: Considerations for U.S. Listed Foreign Private Issuers After the JOBS Act: Delisting and Deregistration Revisited
- BNA INSIGHTS: New HIPAA Regulations: What Liability Risks Loom Under the Expanded Business Associate and Breach Notification Provisions?
- BNA INSIGHTS: Top Ten SEC Enforcement Developments of 2012